Monday, October 27, 2008

Malabrigo Sock Yarn On The Way!

After waiting more than 10 months for this yarn to arrive, I have been notified that it will be shipped on November 1st. It should arrive a few days after. All 24 available colors have been ordered so we will have the full color line to offer. The yarn is so soft and luxurious feeling, you will not be able to resist it. So come and see Malabrigo Sock Yarn.

Also note that we will be hosting a Jojoland Trunk Show from Nov. 21st to Dec. 2nd. We will have models of many of the Jojoland patterns available. So join us for a special treat.

1 comment:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Hi Needle Nook!! I enjoyed my trip there last week and am enjoying my beautiful yarns and my Addi interchangeables that I bought a couple of weeks ago from you! I didn't know that you had a blog, but I will add you to my Reader so that I don't miss a thing! Barbara in Gainesville