Thought I would just tell you about some of the new items we have received recently. Here they are:
- Noro book 26 - great new patterns including a fabulous coat and swingy skirt.
- Noro - The Man - Interesting tales of Mr. Noro and his company - including some new patterns and old patterns revisited - by Cornelia Hamilton.
- Noro Mini book - small items for quick knits.
- Jenny Watson Araucania book - new patterns for new yarns.
- More new colors of Toconao - this yarn is featured in Jenny Watson's book.
- Debbie Bliss Fall 2009 magazine.
- New shipment of Knit Witch sock yarn, including some Sock Summit colors.
- Shop Hop passports - get em while they're hot!
- Coffee mugs with knitterly sayings on them.
- Project bags from Hiya-Hiya and Lantern Moon.
There is more but that is all that I can think of now. I am posting some random photos of new items in the shop. And one adorable baby, Sayde Elizabeth, granddaughter of former employee Cindy A. Come visit when you can.