Friday, December 25, 2009

End Of Year Reductions

I am ashamed of myself for going so long without an update. I am going to try to be more efficient in 2010.
Needle Nook will be holding an end of year reduction sale starting Saturday, Dec. 26th and ending Thursday, December 31st. Here are some of the items that will be included:
  • All needlepoint kits, preworked and canvases.
  • Gita Maria shawl pins and pendants
  • All kids kits
  • Knitting needle sets (no interchangeable)
  • Namaste bags (2 left)
  • All purse handles, leather and plastic
  • All magazines dated before 2009
  • Selected Laurel Burch items.

We will be adding additional items so check in with us for more specials. Drop by during this time and see what bargains you can go home with.

Let me take this time to thank all of you who have supported my shop over the past 33+ years. We have been through many changes but one constant has been the loyalty of our special customers. Thank you for helping us to grow and survive. I hope you have the happiest of holidays and good health in the coming year. Peace.

Arlene

No comments: