Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ella Rae Felted Bag Trunk Show

Needle Nook will be hosting a trunk show of Ella Rae felted bags. They have a book which contains all of these patterns. Felting is very popular right now and this is a good way to try it. The show begins on Friday, Nov. 23rd and ends on Saturday, Nov. 30th. Come by to take a look at the samples and the book and see if it is something that interests you. We are fully stocked for holiday knitting, gift certificates and more. Visit us soon.

I'll be the one hobbling about with a sore foot. I have Gout, off all things. It attacked my toe on Friday and has gotten progressively worse since then. I have been to the doctor and am awaiting a prescription for a miracle drug that will knock it out. After all, I need both feet to eat my Thanksgiving meal. Speaking of thanks, I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very special holiday with family and friends. I hope you are surrounded by your loved ones on this day of blessings. And please remembers our soldiers in your prayers. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments: