Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's Shop Hop Day!

Today starts the first ever Atlanta Shop Hop. Ten shops will be included and it will be interesting to see how many hoppers we get. I am hoping for a ton. The prizes are so fantastic that I would hop if I could. Needle Nook is giving away (1) a full bag of Malabrigo merino wool (2) a sweater kit from Berroco (3) a huge hank of novelty yarn from Trendsetter and (4) a hank of Toasty (All About Arlene colorway). This adds up to over $200.00 in prizes just from my shop and there are 9 others to add to it. So the prize distribution should be terrific. I am so bummed out because I ordered special markers that said "Shop Hop 2007" on them to give away to the hoppers but they didn't make it here in time. Had to cancel the order yesterday because they hadn't even gotten them in yet. Oh well, next year there will be more time to plan. Needle Nook decided to stay open both Sundays of the hop to make it easier. I look forward to it. Will report on the first day.

No comments: